Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hello ladies!

I am trying a wetset with Lottabody setting lotion and old school rollers. Here are is a picture of the product and rollers, as well as a picture of me after the roll-up... LOL!




















I washed my hair and then let it dry until damp. I used a rattail comb to separate small sections of hair. I sprayed the LottaBody on my fingers and ran it over the section of hair befor rolling it up. I used the little plastic pin to hold the roller in place. I let my hair air dry, I was watching a show and didn't want to put the loud bonnet drier on my head...
Left

Right

Back


Here is the finished product. It produced loose waves. I believe this is because I just let it air dry for about 3 hours. I believe if I had let it go several hours longer or used some heat on it before taking out the curlers, I would have had tighter curls. I will do another blub using the same rollers with heat later.



These waves lasted for 3 days, though. I mostly did high ponytails with suicide rolls and it worked out fine. This is before I got my hair color refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment