Friday, September 15, 2017

My New Clutch! LOVE

Hello ladies!

OMG! I have to share this with you ladies!

Many of you have seen the clutches that Tara makes and sells. She is super talented and I love her clutches. I just bought this one from her.

It's Ms. Green m... AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I love Ms. Green...

Look at this clutch... Great quality and super CUTE!


It has a nice button to keep it closed...
The yarn is good quality.




It has embellishment gems on the back.
The heels and text are metallic yarn.

The inside and under the handle are duct tape to make it durable and cleanable.

Since she made mine, she has started giving the option of including a little compact mirror on the inside of the flap.
 
Thank you Tara... I LOVE IT!!!

Kisses for Now

Ginger



No comments:

Post a Comment