Friday, September 15, 2017

Sprained My Ankle, Now I Need Some Flats...

Hello ladies!

I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I took some mental time off but now I am back. Last Saturday I sprained my ankle tumbling down a hill while taking a little break during a kayaking trip. Luckily, I was able to work from home this week. I followed directions by staying off of it, keeping it elevated, icing it, and wearing the dang boot. My ankle is doing much better today, I can even walk on it now. I still don't have full range with it and it is super tender. I won't be able to wear heals for a few weeks, so I decided to go out today and find some flats. I found a few pair; I also found a few other things while it was out that I will show you too.

I found this pair a few weeks ago. I thought, you know, I don't have any flats that I can wear with my outfits when I go somewhere I will walk a lot...


I found this super cute pair of slippers at Plato's Closet for $10. They are brand new... SCORE!

Today I went to Savers specifically to find "I sprained my ankle and need flats for a few days" shoes. Of course the Savers near near me has no promising clothing in my size, but I sometimes find good scarves/bandanas and shoes there; I have only had luck with clothing I like in my size at the Las Vegas areas Savers... Since I was looking for shoes today, I was in luck.

I found this super cute pair of black flats with the wide rounded toe and a buckle for $5 and brand new red slippers for $10. Woo Hoo!




My Savers finds today: All for $26 SCORE!!!
Shoes, owl bandana, bracelets, and Betty Boop purse with wallet
 
A few months ago Tara was telling me about B.A.I.T shoes that she absolutely loves and they were having a sale that week. Well, you know I couldn't resist some online shopping, so off I went...
https://www.baitfootwear.com/
I found these wonderful black and white saddle shoes:

They are super comfy and cute to boot! Love them!!! I wore them to the Endless Indulgence Dress Swap the other day. I was on my feet for over 2 hours and no sore feet. WOOHOO!!!



I have a plain pair of black flat sandles I can wear as well:

So I now have 5 pairs of flat to get by for the next couple of weeks until my ankle is stong enough to wear heels again.

Kisses for Now

Ginger

 


No comments:

Post a Comment