Monday, October 16, 2017

Breyla's Dream Creates Dreamy Jewelry Pieces for the Pin-Up Gal

Us pin-ups know how important it is to have the perfect necklace to enhance that gorgeous cleavage when you wear your favorite PUG dress. But finding the perfect length, color combos, stones...well you won't always find what you want in the antique shop.

Feel free to get in touch with Breyla's Dream on Facebook. She made me the perfect necklace and earrings to match my PUG dress. I merely told her that I had this sexy red and dress with black lace and amazing cleavage...and she created this just for me! She is also on Ebay.



Pictures really don't do this justice. The way the light shines in the stones, the vibrant red. I'm thrilled with this. 

And guess what? Today is my 38th birthday! Here's the complete outfit I chose to celebrate my day in!


Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Shoes: Madden Girl
Clutch: Vintage
Wig: Atomic Wigs


1 comment: