Saturday, August 26, 2017

Total Treasure Trove of Hats and Gloves at Antique/Thrift Shop Lost & Found Utah

Christina has mentioned this place before, but today I want to talk it some more, because it's an absolute treasure trove at times for the UT pin-up gal.

Lost & Found Thrift is located at 75 E 500 S, Bountiful, Utah. It's antiques, cards, teacups and saucers, glass, games, old magazines, everything you can think of.

I've been shopping here for years and buy something every time I visit. Recently I found an adorable purple fascinator--true 50s or 60s. I can't wait to wear it.

Today I walked in and was amazed at the hats and gloves. It was a treasure trove! Take a look!


Vintage gloves on the dressers, vintage gloves hanging on the line. Dresses. And so many adorable hats!

I have plenty of gloves so I left those for some other lucky lady--maybe you?

I nabbed these!


My fabulous finds!!

OOTD:
Dress: AB Studio (They have lots of 60s prints and cuts) I found one on poshmark if you're looking for it.

A very cute nautical-style straw hat.

Cherry BOMB!! It's a sweater, vintage, made in England. Pardon my husband for photo bombing me. LOL

 And she (the owner) gave me a reasonable deal. Today was just my lucky day. You never know what you'll find in there. Maybe it'll be a fascinator; maybe a brooch; maybe a sweater, maybe some shoes. Maybe your hubby will find a vintage Playboy. You never know!

Check it out and when you do, comment on our Facebook with a photo!


1 comment: