Sunday, July 2, 2017

An Outfit of the Day

I'll just leave this here...




This is what I wore Saturday for a day of antiquing and just plain browsing random shops with my husband. 

Get the look:

Dress: Dresslily (The collar is supposed to stand up...at least did on the little Chinese model, but in reality, unless you put safety wire in it, it's not going to happen, and yes, I've starched the living daylights out of it. But the dress is cheap and cute.) I don't see the dress on their site anymore, but there are many others just as cute without the pain-in-the-rear collar. Plan to purchase a dress size up with this brand. They're made for wee itty bitty waisted people. I had to go to a large when I usually wear a medium. Flower--my own addition.

Crinoline: Amazon

Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear This exact pair is no longer available, but there are close matches.

Purse: The real deal. Etsy.

Pearl necklace: The real deal, an antique store find. Go to any antique store and ask for a double strand and I bet they have some costume pearls in the store somewhere. Prefer to get your stuff via mail? Again, Etsy.

Sunglasses: Sunglass Shenanigans.

Do you have similar get-up? Post your photo and tag me on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment