Sunday, July 16, 2017

Saturday Shopping with My Girls...

Hello ladies!

I went shopping today with my daughter, Hunter, and her friend, Rose. It was soooo much fun. We started at the Ogden Farmers Market were I found this wonderful little basket that I just love! I have several big ones I use for shopping, but his was just so adorable I couldn't resist.


Then we went to Endless Indulgence where the girls tried on many dresses and had wonderful time. Carrie, the owner, was awesome and helped Hunter find lots of dresses in her size. Love Carrie!!!

This evening, we went to Savers in Layton. It wasn't as nice as the one in Draper, but we did find several items for Rose and I found 2 scarves and 2 purses.

At first I was looking at this basket purse, while cute... I didn't just have to have it.

When I put the basket back, we found this awesome coreset purse. I couldn't stand it, I squealed "MINE!"... And for $5 it came home with me.

Then we found a little velvetty circle wrist purse for $2, which of course also followed me home.

I also found this beautiful fun silk scarf with big circles pattern, I just love it!!! $2. AND then, hidden on the return to the shelf rack was the red scarf with the black roses, that will go fabulous many of dresses.

My Savers haul was $11.71. I am very happy with it because I will be using all 4 items frequently.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment