Saturday, July 15, 2017

Outfit of the Day

Today I helped Christina in the antique shop so I wore a true vintage dress that I picked up at the Acorn Mother's Day Antique Show earlier this year.


Dress: True vintage
Heels: B.A.I.T Footwear This particular style is no longer available but there are others like them in the same color.
Belt: Wet Seal
Sunglasses: Bora Cat Eye, EBay, specifically MJ Boutique. (Really can't seem to find this style and color anywhere else. It's actually leopard on top, pink/purple on bottom.)
Crinoline: Amazon

But here's the best part, and you can't really see it in these photos so I took a closeup:


My little pug brooch, handmade in England. I found it on Etsy. The shop is called TheMysticalPug and you can find your own lovely little brooch here. It's small, smaller than I expected--a quarter?, but cute as all get out. Being a pug mom it is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment