Sunday, July 23, 2017

Outfit of the Day

Today was date night for the hubby and me. I chose the following outfit:



























First of all, I want to give a special shout to fellow pin-up gal and blogger, Christina Lynn. This entire outfit, minus the belt, is courtesy of her. She found the dress at the thrift store, gave me the shoes because they were too big, and sold me the purse!

Dress: Shabby Apple Sometimes I love them, sometimes I don't. Their clothes tend to be modest--nothing at all wrong with that--but sometimes very..well, shabby, frumpy, plain. Not so this dress! I felt like a total bombshell in this one. It's a size 6, fits me like a glove. Remember, 36, 29/30, 41. You can't see it well in these photos, but it has a peplum. Very 40s. The belt is my own addition. It seemed to suit it.The dress is very good for summer, very light and breathable.

A note here about for UT shoppers. They have a store in Farmington's Station Park. (140 N Union Ave, Farmington.) It's now called Artichoke Crate. (I don't know why?) But they still sell Shabby Apple dresses and skirts and stuff. They are really expensive, but you can watch for a sale if that's a deterrent. You can also buy their clothing online.

Shoes: Madden Girl

Belt: Thrift Store Find. Brand Unknown.

Purse: True Vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment